Monday, March 30, 2009

TaLkiN

I love "All Around Me" by Flyleaf. The lyrics have so many meanings.

When I read the words I think of being in church & raising your hands during praise & worship. Like when the Holy Spirit moves you during a song,you close your eyes, raise your face to the ceiling & raise your hands above your head.

When I listen to the song it makes me think of loved ones who have passed on. Maybe you had a close connection with that person & you can feel them around you letting you know they are okay & that you are okay to move on.

Or when you read where some child or elderly person being saved from something devastating or over come an illness & they live to tell their story.

You could incorporate these words to fit any situation.

I posted the lyrics below so if you have never heard the song you could read the words & know what I am talking about.


P.S. D
id you all notice I changed my title & added descriptions? It only seemed fitting.



I will be glad & rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2

No comments: