Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MuSic & AiR 1

I do not know how many of you listen to Christian music. I am really big on the contemperary, but I am known to not be into the rap or hard rock type music. However, I am really diggin' Superchick's "Stand In the Rain" & Toby Mac's "Lose My Soul/Afterparty", fet. Kirk Franklin (whom I love) & Mandisa (my favorite American Idol by far). Since I was never really into DC Talk, I had no idea that Toby Mac was a part of that group.

My older brother has me listening to Sandra McCracken. She has such an awesome voice!! I watch her YouTube videos.

Francesca Battistelli has the perfect song, "Free to be Me". Everyone can relate to this song on so many levels & it is so upbeat. Then, there is Jeremy Camp's "There Will be a Day". This song has some special meaning to me. Knowing there will be a day when I will see Jesus face to face & get to hold my son.

Not sure if anyone knows (or cares) Michael Tait, who is also from DC Talk, will be the new lead singer of the Newsboys. I love the Newsboys!! Not too sure how they are going to be with this change.

I love music!! Especially music that lifts me up or relates to my mood. We are all musically inclined in my family & one day I will not be afraid to sing in front of everyone.



Be filled with the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord. Eph. 5:18-19

No comments: