Sunday, March 22, 2009

DiD a LiTtLe....

This weekend went well. I actually took off Friday to spend the last day of Spring Break with the girls & to just have a day off.

We did a little sleeping....
a little TV watching....
a little web surfing....
a little cooking....
a little cleaning....
a little park time....
a little horror movie time....
a little shopping....
a little bracelet making....
a little staying up too late & sleeping in the next day....
a little showering....
a little getting ready for Monday....

Makaila has officially changed her name to Beethoven. She has the movie, you know the one about the clumsy Saint Bernard, that she got for her Birthday. She has been asking me a LOT of questions lately & I love trying to answer them all for her.

This particular question went like this, "Mom, if I am born again & I am your baby, can my name be Beethoven?" I of course tell her yes & then she tells me that she wants that to be her name now. So, Beethoven it is. I think I need to tell her about the musical Beethoven, since she is going to be a singer & all.

Today she asked me this one, "If I was a puppy & I could talk & you went to the pound & I was there, would you pick me?"
Me: "Of course I would, you would be the cutest one there!"

I have a really bad habit of calling my girls 'Baby'. Andrea use to get so mad when I would call her that. When the Bratz dolls became famous she wanted me to call her Bunny, as one of their nicknames is as such.

Children are just so funny about everything! I will have to get the exact story about how my nephew became 'Pepper'. One of his darling brothers, Dobie, thought the soda "Squirt" ment just that & did not want his brother, Connorad, to open the bottle. So, when my brother explained to him it is just the name of the soda, Dr. Pepper was brought up & he suggested his unborn baby brother be Pepper.

Well, I am off to bed so I can get Drea & Beethoven up for school in the morning. Maybe another story tomorrow as Beethoven has her first indoor soccer game tomorrow.


No comments: