Friday, November 09, 2012

Dear Diary: November 9, 2007

Today is my birthday! It was nice. I had food at work and a small party at granny's. It was nice. 

Yesterday was my first day back to work. I got overwhelmed at first and cried for a second, but the rest of the day was good.

I talked about you and showed them your foot and handprints. It felt good to talk and be out. 

Today was good too. I got more work done today than yesterday.

Makaila is happy back at daycare. She is doing good. 

I love you Nehemiah and I miss you. I asked for a scrapbook, just a small one to fit in your box to hold your pix and sonograms and cards. 

Well, good-night baby. Mommy loves you! 

"This is what the Lord says: "Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears...there is hope for your future," declares the Lord." Jeremiah 31:16-17

No comments: