Thursday, November 01, 2012

Dear Diary: November 1, 2007

We had a blast taking the girls out!

Makaila kept telling people how awesome their decorations are and they weren't scared at all! I was a little..shhh.

We visited Tio Juan, Grandma Becky, grandma Shirley, Aunt Na, Uncle Bo, Aunt Laci and Cadence. Cadence was a giraffe.

I cried at bedtime though. I miss you and I wish I could take you trick or treating. I know I did in my heart, but it is not the same. 

Today I am doing okay. This week I have been so lazy! I can't get up in the mornings. I am so tired for some reason. I have not had to take a sleeping pill for a week, so I do not know.  

I need to clean! This house is dirty! Ugh! I love you baby! You are missed! Truly!!

Just a few days until I go back to the doctor and then work. Ugh! I'm enjoying being off, but I'm lonely and I know KK misses her friends. I miss you!

Lots of love from me to you baby! :) <3


"Be not far from Me. For trouble is near; For there is none to help." Psalm 22:11 



No comments: