Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dear Diary: November 13, 2007

Hi baby!

I had a good two days. I have been tired and moody.

My friend is pregnant and I am so jealous. I am very happy for her. It hurts a little, but I do not resent her or her baby. There are pregnant women all around me and I am jealous of them all. 

I know if God wants me to have another baby He will give me one when I am ready. I am no where near ready right now. No way!

I do not want to replace you and I would feel so guilty. I might feel differently in 6-12 months. 

I am anxious to go back to Dr. H again. I pray to God she has answers.

I have been doing good on my stress level and getting upset over stupid stuff. I wish I had done better during my pregnancy. My anxiety attacks are better since going back to work. 

I miss you! I love you!

Thanksgiving is coming. Get to stuff ourselves with good food and good company.

Well, baby I better get some sleep.

Love you my love!   


""He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces." Isaiah 25:8

No comments: