Sunday, November 04, 2012

Dear Diary: November 4, 2007

October is over! Today is grandma's birthday. 

I had a hard night last night. I was trying to go to sleep and I started crying. It seemed like an hour before I could quit. I got up and read a bit. It was almost 5:00 before I got back in bed and finally feel asleep.

This morning I keep dropping everything and breaking whatever I've dropped. I need to go back to bed and wake up again. 

The other night I had a nightmare! The doctors informed me they had a procedure to keep you in my womb and make you better. But I woke up and remembered you are already gone from my womb. I cried a while until i feel back to sleep. It was like I as reliving everything over and over. I try to change my dreams when the thoughts of you being gone enter my mind. I pray to God and I do thank Him for my time with you. You will always be a part of me. I felt you move and kick. I love you! I miss you!

I ran into an old friend yesterday. I almost forgot to tell you. I told her about you. It felt good to discuss you with someone. I gave her my number. I hope she calls me. She has three boys. I really hope she calls. We haven't talked in about four years.

I am so grateful I got to hear your heartbeat, and I got to see you move inside me and I got to feel you move and I got to love you! All this before you left me. 

Thank you God for my own guardian angel!

NEHEMIAH CHRISTOPHER REYNA **Name meaning** Consoled by God.

No comments: