Friday, November 02, 2012

Dear Diary: November 2, 2007

Seven days until my birthday. Ugh! I don't want a party. I don't want to celebrate. I miss you!

I got a good night sleep last night. It's been taking me a while to get to sleep and then I can't get up in the mornings from being so tired. I can think about you now without crying uncontrollably.

Your dad is being super patient with me. He rented the movie "Knocked Up" a few nights ago and he could not stop apologizing. It was really alright with me. And then he told me I could take aspirin since I'm not pregnant and he apologized for that remark. It was really alright. He is right. And then he was telling me about his Christmas party, how it's going to be a baby shower too. He asked me if I'd want to go. He is so sensitive. He really has no reason to apologize to me. 

Men do not feel the way women do when it comes to this sort of thing. I forgive him. He is the best!

November 21st will be our twelve year anniversary. I know that is forever! Our six year wedding anniversary was October 20th.

I love you baby boy! XOXOXO

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him." Psalm 28:7  

No comments: