Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dear Diary: November 11, 2007

Yesterday we worked on the living room to get everything done for Thanksgiving. I have been very energetic since going back to work.

Today we put finishing touches on the living room and kitchen. We even went to church this morning. I put you in the prayer request. 

I have read both books I ordered online to help me deal and I am glad I read them. 

I am still praying we get some answers at my next appointment. That will be December 4th. I really do not know if I want anymore children. One thing I am scared this will happen again.

There is no way I can handle another loss and if it were worse next time I could lose my mind. I do not and cannot blame this on my Dr or God. There is a perfectly logical explanation as to why you left me so early. Nothing could have been done to save you. 

One thing, you were already gone at least a week and a half before we knew it. I am grateful you were a part of me even if for just a moment in time. To help ease my heart, I have two beautiful daughters, your sisters and I have you wonderful father and an awesome family that pulled together for us to make us feel peace and comfort. 

We will always miss you! And you were loved and always will be!

Nehemiah Christopher, gone but never forgotten! 

"Just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows." 2 Corinthians 1:5

No comments: