Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mommy, Please Don't Cry.....

There are No Tears in Heaven.

Written by: Linda Dey Maz
Illustrations by: Laurie Snow Hein


I read this book after a girl from our support group suggested it. I do not want to copy it word for word, but I would like to share somethings from it, along with the scriptures printed in it.

"Mommy, please don't cry...
A beautiful angel carried me here!"

Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Luke 18:15-17
"I met Jesus today, Mommy!
Ha cradled me in His arms.
He made me feel so happy inside."

He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain,
for the old order of things has passed away. Revelations 21:4

"When it's time to rest angels tuck us in,
I never get scared mommy,
there is no darkness here!
Jesus is the light of Heaven."

Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 18:10

"Mommy, please don't cry...
I'll wait right here for you."

1 comment:

Shanthy said...

Very touching