Friday, February 27, 2009

Update

Okay, today is the third day of lent & I have not given in to temptation & eaten any chips. I was craving a Taco Villa Deluxe Nachos yesterday, but I did not get one. My husband & children keep teasing me with chips though. JD keeps asking me if I would like some chips w/that. & he keeps telling me he will make me some homemade hot sauce or queso to eat w/my chips. If you know my family, you know they will not make this easy for me. But I have God on my side & I will not let the devil(s) tempt me.

Hope everyone else joining in is doing as well. Only 37 more days & then I can have a handful of Tostitos w/some homemade guacamole & Tascosa Hot Sauce.

For those of you who do not know what Tascosa Hot Sauce is, it is a locally owned hot sauce manufacturer that makes the best hot sauce in town. My parents moved to Arkansas for 8 months & during that time my dad was feigning so bad that when he came to visit he bought it in bulk & when we went to see him we had to take a few jars to him. You can even mix a little bit of Pace Picante Sauce to give it a little something extra. Mmmm good!



Watch & pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak. Matthew 26:41

1 comment:

amarillo_bo said...

are you catholic now?