Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tonight's Prayer

Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24


Dear Heavenly Father:
With all of this news of people losing their homes & jobs, I first want to pray to you tonight to give thanks for my many blessings: my family & friends, my home, heat, a car, a job & my health.
I pray for the numerous people with many financial worries, to give You control. I pray they are able to find jobs, & the ones who have not lost their homes yet, I pray they are able to keep their homes & not fall into Satan's traps of stealing, murder or suicide. I pray they find the help they need. I do pray no one in my family loses their jobs due to layoffs.
I pray for the all the little babies fighting to stay in this world. I pray for their parents to continue their faith in You. I pray for Your hands to guide the doctors' hands; keep them steady & nurturing. I pray for the doctors not to give up, even when they feel there is no more to be done, until the very end.
I pray for anyone suffering from an incurable disease. I pray they have peace & do not suffer.
I ask for forgiveness for my sins.
I pray for guidance to be a better Christian, a better wife, mother, sister & daughter.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen


1 comment:

Mel said...

Amen Sister! Are you coming down this weekend?