Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Dad is....

a Teacher.
Strong.
a son's first Hero.
Helpful.
a special Person.
a Coach.
the most Beautiful thing in the world.

*I truly believe a girl cannot grow into the woman she is to become without her father there to guide her. My dad has always been there for my brothers & I. He was a young dad, but I think he did an awesome job.

Thank you Dad for always being there to support me, even when you did not agree with some of my decisions & for helping me grow into the woman I have become. I love you!

P.S. 'DJ' says you are the father he never had & appreciates everything you have taught him & for not giving up on him!

My Daddy is the best dad in the world &
married to the greatest woman
God could have ever made for him...


Here are 3 of us he raised...
Now my brothers
are wonderful fathers themselves..

**My husband is another great father I must acknowledge. Tho we started out young & have had our own trials to overcome, I think we have only grown that much stronger together.

I love you sweet man & would not have asked for a better man to father my children.

Here is my honey as a 1st time dad...

& he is one special guy too!

Our beautiful children are lucky
to have you in their lives.


1 comment:

amarillo_bo said...

we are truly lucky to have the great men in our lives that have guided us and are with us today. dad is great! love you!