Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother is...

Born
a Guardian Angel Everyday
Something to be Loved
Worth
Truly a Blessing
Like a Queen
Something to be Honored
Irreplaceable
Something to be Treasured
The Purest Form of Love
Superior
a Life Giver
a Special Friend
Like No Other
Here is my mother @ 11months of age.

Here she is with four of her nine grandbabies!

Let me tell you a little about my mom, aka Granny.
She was born on Halloween 1958.
She met my dad in 1975 & they married May 11, 1976.
My brother Michael was born, October 21, 1976.
I soon followed on November 9, 1978.
Finally, there was Bo who was born June 17, 1980.
She is the sweetest, loving, most hardworking & supportive mother a girl could ever ask for & I know I am the luckiest woman alive to have been raised by her, along with my dad.
I would never trade her for anything!

I love you mom, thanks for giving me life & thank you God for giving me this wonderful woman I call MOM!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MOMS EVERYWHERE!!



p.s. if you've never seen this video you need to check it out.

1 comment:

amarillo_bo said...

cadence thinks that is a picture of her and not granny. kind of funny...