Tuesday, June 23, 2009

InTo ChEcKinG oUt OtHeR InSiGhTFuL BlOgS..

This is a pretty insightful blog & if you have any questions, it is a real person willing to answer them....if the answer is not known, he will find it out for you.

Michael, the author of this blog, is going to school to become a pastor. He is insightful, inspirational, a follower of Christ, a leader & one great conversationalist; now that is just my opinion. I look up to him & he has helped me in many ways & I am not just saying all of this because he is my big brother either.

I will tell you a little more about my brother. He was born October 21, 1976 to my wonderful parents. I was to follow two years later. He was a mean big brother, but he loved me so. We have been there for one another & continue to be so.

When I was pregnant with my oldest he kept telling me I would have her on October 21st. I would laugh it off because I knew that date was way past my actual due date.

He had actually been visiting when I was due & when she did not come he was going to head home. Well, before he could leave on Monday, October 20th, Andrea decided she was ready to come out of the oven.

He bought me a pizza after my mom told him not to or I would get sick during labor & he drove me to the hospital BOTH times, but he would not run red lights like they do in the movies. He was there until Andrea decided to grace us with her presence on
October 21, 1997 (13 days late) at 12:07a.m.! So, he is a little bit psychic too.

One day he will not live so far away & we will get to see each other more often. Hopefully more than he would prefer. lol

I love you brother!!

1 comment:

Conscientious Observer said...

Wow, he sounds like a pretty awesome guy! I need to meet him someday.