Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Satan Keeps Knocking, But he Can't Come In.....

No matter how hard Satan tries, he will never lead me astray from my heavenly Father.

..I am not too sure how many readers I have that read what I posted Sunday about needing prayers for a certain baby & her family. At this time I have taken that post off. If you did read it & have been praying for this family, please continue to at least pray for the hostess of the said blog that was posted. You can read here for maybe a better explanation than I would give.

Thank you,
Jenny

1 comment:

Kaci Lusk said...

Just remember Jenny, God puts us in situations like these to teach us His love. We can't learn His love without going through situations in which true Godly love is required. Our flesh cannot love a person that does something like this. We get hurt and angry. But our Spirit, our Spirit gets hurt and angry and loves anyway, because it IS the heart of God. I love reading your posts because that kind heart of yours just shows right through. I wish we were closer, but please know I pray for you and your family daily.