Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Reflections of 2013

I cannot believe 2013 is over and we still do not have World Peace or flying cars.

Let's reflect back on a great year 2013 has been for my family, shall we?

January 
Our baby boy turned 2
 
February 
We enjoyed a few snow days!

March
Our baby girl turned 10

April
My dad and I ran our first 5k, with my friend Crystal
Here are our team Pictures {JD was sick :( }

August
 We became parents of a 10th grader
and 5th grader 

We started potty training.....so much fun :P

September
Andrea had foot surgery

October
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Candle Light Vigil

We celebrated Nehemiah's 6th Angelversary

We celebrated our sweet girl with a 
Surprise Sweet 16 Party!
 We had fun dressing up for Halloween

November
 Andrea, my mom and dad, and myself volunteered at
our church to feed Thanksgiving lunch.
 We had a lot to be thankful for this year!

December
We have had an amazing Christmas

I pray each of you a Blessed and Happy New Year!



No comments: