Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update 24 Weeks

We only have about 15 weeks left! We are so grateful for every moment I spend carrying & nurturing this baby to term.

The other part we are excited about is the fact that we are having a boy. We have heard time & time again that they are so "easy". After two girls, we are ready for "easy". I pray for an easy going child, but with his two drama queen sisters, I am not too sure what we are going to get.

We have a tweenager who is at the stage where she hates me & I am never right. Who thinks her daddy hangs the moon & stars. The only problem with this, is I do not think it is a phase at times because she has been like this most of her life. She is a major daddy & papa's girl. We could end up like my mom & I have.When I was growing up I did not always see eye-to-eye with her either.
I can honestly say my mom is my best friend.

I have my little one who has always thought I hung the moon & stars. She can be a daddy's girl at times, but for the most part, she is a mama's girl. This may change once she becomes a teenager, but at least I will have some experience & maybe not take things so personally when she does hate me.


No comments: