Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy 5th Heavenly Birthday!



Nehemiah:
Wow! I cannot believe that 5 years ago to the date, I was induced & delivered such a sweet angel baby!


I can still remember everything, from the horrible news we received the day before, to delivering you. I remembered everyone who visited us, I remember being in so much pain, I remember being impatient to see you, I absolutely remember everything!

I am so blessed to have had the chance to have you grow in my womb, to feel your kicks, to see you alive & moving on a sonogram machine. I thank God every morning for my precious time for you & for the opportunity to become a better person so that I may receive my keys to the kingdom. So when I die I will not parish, but have everlasting life with you & Jesus. 

We love you dear son! Happy Birthday!

P.S. this evening we will be releasing our balloons to you & lighting sparklers in your memory.


No comments: