Saturday, October 27, 2012

Capture Your Grief - Day 27

"Artwork"
I do not have a drawing to share, I actually have a song my little brother wrote for my husband & I after our loss. I believe music is another form of art & thought I would share! 
Maybe some day, he will record himself singing it so I can share that here as well.
Why

Chorus:

Why does it hurt so bad, to lose someone you never held
And why does it hurt so bad, why does my heart melt
Why do we put ourselves through pain, why do we get mad
Why do always want the things that we know we cannot have

We wanna see him run, wanna see him dance
Just to see him smile, just to have a chance
A chance to change this world maybe bring us peace
There always comes a time in everyone's life
We'd give up everything and make a sacrifice
"Grant us this one thing, God we ask you please"

Chorus

Through all this world of pain and grief
He could have been "the one" been our sweet relief
Could have found the cure for A.I.D.S. maybe cancer too
He was needed in Heaven more than he was needed here
He went to the place where there's no pain or tears
One day we'll be with him and the chosen few

Chorus

Bridge:

Kiss him for me, one day we'll see his face
We don't hate you we just wonder why it happened that way
Kiss him for me, one day we'll see is face
We just wonder why these things go on in this place

Chorus

~Author Bo Phillips

No comments: