Monday, July 02, 2012

Reminiscing.. Will You Join?

It is hard to believe that this October will be 5 years since our little baby became an angel!

I have decided to do something special with my blog starting this month. I worn you though, it is going to get intense & very descriptive.

When I was first going through my grief, I had the worst nightmares. I decided if I wrote every feeling, every question, every fear, every everything down, that it would get out of my head. I never went back to reread anything I have written...until now. 

I hope you enjoy this part of the story, the hard parts, the sad parts, the long parts, the short parts...all of it!

I do have to admit, I will be adding bible versed to the end of each posts. These were not in my journal, but what pop in my head now.






"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5

1 comment:

Tara K said...

I'm anxious to go through these with you. You're a strong lady!