Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update

I started run/walk this Tuesday to get into shape and so that I can run in the March for Babies 5K this coming April. I am on day three today.

I had been putting it off with the "I will get to it tomorrow" kick. My dad is going to do it with me, but before I run with anyone I wanted to see how far I can get on my own and to make sure I do not look silly and can run without passing out or tripping over my own feet. 

Well, I do not feel silly (except that I cannot go very far at one time and have to walk) and I have not passed out or tripped over my own feet (not yet).  



 This little beauty has been on my path everyday that I have ran and today I decided to snap a picture tonight...I believe it is a little gift from my angel letting me know he is proud of me!


No comments: