Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Get So Emotional

Those words remind of a song... "I get so emotional, Baby, every time I think of you" ..obviously only that part of the song.

It is hard to imagine this coming October my sweet baby has been gone from my world for 5 years. 

I have been reading a lot of different stories from parents who have lost children. In some of the stories posted, they say that the hardest year for them was the 2nd. Well, for me, I feel like this year is going hard for me. I am not too sure why. Everything in my life is going so good right now. 

God has continued to bless me every single day. I praise Him every morning & let Him know that if today is my last, I am prepared. As well as thank Him for my time & for my life & love that I have given & received. 

It is just in the last few weeks I have been wanting to cry over everything. I have that smell in my nose every so often. As if he is dancing or running in circles around me. I am not sure if my oldest daughter going into high school is making me emotional & then that makes me think of Nehemiah. 

I just cannot help but think that February 2013 my precious baby would have celebrated his 5th birthday & then starting kindergarten the following school year. It does make me tear up & sad. 

I am planning something special here on my blog that will start in a few weeks time. It is something that I have planned just for my precious baby's 5th angelversary & cannot wait to share. I am a little nervous, but I think it will be great.

Well, I am going to go to bed & meet my precious angel in my dreams.   


No comments: