Saturday, April 07, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend

I get so emotional during Easter weekend. Listening to praise and worship music, listening to the story of Jesus' death.

The story of our Lord and Savior dying for US brings me to tears. Just to think that one man, 33 years of age (the age I am at this very moment), was beaten and stabbed with a spear, was made to carry His own cross through town and listen to people cheer. For what? For US!

I could not fathom my child being born to die on the cross for the greater good of humanity. Especially with the way most of the world acts. However, I am very thankful that there was a man who was willing to take the stakes for you and I. I tell Him everyday!





"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

No comments: