Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections of 2010

Well we are coming to a close of the year 2010. Here is a small reflection of my family's life over the year...
We started out the year with a large snow that closed school!!


Our baby girl turned 7!

We found out we are expecting!

We now have a 7th Grader & 2nd Grader!
(I do not have a picture of it, but my husband has also became a college student this year!)

We found out we are expecting a boy!

We celebrated Nehemiah's 3rd angelversary!

We became parents to a teenager!!
(2nd from left)

We celebrated an awesome Christmas!

What will the New Year bring us? A new baby, a new job, a new car, a new house, a new outlook on life? Well, whatever it is I know it will be fantastic!

I plan to work on my walk with Christ & to become a better mom so my kids will have someone they can be proud of & a better wife to my husband to keep our marriage going strong. I plan to work on myself image as well so I can have a long healthy life with my children.

We hope everyone has fun ringing in the New Year! Be safe & merry!

God Bless


"For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace & not of evil, to give you a future & a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: