Monday, December 06, 2010

34 Weeks & Stuff

Hi All:
Two weeks ago, at my last appointment, I had lost the remaining weight that I had actually gained after having lost it the beginning of my pregnancy.

So, this morning I had to go for another sonogram this morning before my regularly scheduled doctor's appointment to make sure the baby was growing accordingly.

We saw the most beautiful baby on the screen! He is 5 lbs 1oz & has rather long feet. He is already face down & did not want us looking at his face. At one point he turned his head & had his arm over his face, but we could see his lips & nose. He is going to have Makaila's mouth. He was moving his mouth like he was talking & at one point stuck out his tongue.

I had asked the sonographer to verify his boy parts were still there. As soon as she scanned over them, he closed his legs real tight. It was cute. She said if he were not facing my backside we could do a 3D sonogram.

At our doctor's appointment, which is after a huge Thanksgiving dinner & a potluck lunch Friday at work for our baby, I have only gained 1 pound!! We did find out today we will be meeting our little man on 1/11/11 (as long as the hospital does not have to move us to another day).

So, with just 5 weeks to go, we will continue to keep praying for our little blessing & wait patiently for his arrival.



"Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground & the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle & the offspring of your flocks." Deuteronomy 28:4

No comments: