Friday, December 24, 2010

Time Flys By...

I cannot believe it is CHRISTmas Eve already & in 7 days it will be January 2011! My how this year has flown by.

We have had such an exciting year actually & maybe that is why it has gone by so fast. My husband & I decided we would reconcile our relationship just to find out a short time later that we were expecting & my eldest became a teenager & from there things have just gotten better & better.

We have 18 days until we meet our sweet precious baby boy! It has been a long, stressful at times, exciting moment & I know we are not guaranteed anything in the end, but I believe we are in good hands.

I still miss Nehemiah on a daily basis & wish he were here with us to celebrate CHRISTmas & get to be a physical part of our family. It comforts me to know that we have a guardian angel who watches over us & we will be reunited with him once again.

For now I wish everyone a Merry CHRISTmas & a prosperous New Year! If this year seemed like it was an unbearable year, I just pray that this new year brings you happiness, peace & comfort. Remember that Jesus Christ was born to a virgin so that one day He would pay the price for our sins. He bears the scars from the cross for you & I.



"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace & not of evil, to give you a future & a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: