Wednesday, May 27, 2009

100 fAcTs AbOuT mE.....

(some things you may or may not know about me)
I thought I would do something a little different, let's just see if I can do it.....

1. My full name is Jennifer Beth Phillips Reyna.
2. I go by Jennifer, Jenny or Jenn; my dad use to call me Jeb.
3. I have 2 brothers (Michael & Bo) & 2 sisters (Sami & Stephanie).
4. I loathed my hubby when I first met him.
5. Once we started dating it took me 2 weeks to kiss him.
6. I went to 4 proms (2 jr. & 2 sr.).
7. I told my hubby "I think I'm falling in love with you" first.
8. I ran away from home 1 week before I turned 16.
9. I have the best parents ever! Not just because they read this.
10. My mom & dad have been married for 33 years.
11. I have 2 daughters (Andrea & Makaila) & 1 son (Nehemiah).
12. I had a min-pin named Zeus who was killed by some dogs.
13. When I was a child I had a dog named Gomer & one named Chiquita.
14. Chiquita
& Gomer had pups & we kept one my brother named Gilbert.
15. We use to have pet snakes & tarantulas.
16. We had 2 pet parakeets as children.
17. One named Cheech & my little brother would say his name was William Charles "Cheech" Bo Phillips.
18. I bite my finger nails.
19. I love the colors red, black & pink.
20. I wish I had spelled Makaila like this: Michaela.
21. When I was pregnant w/Andrea I had picked out Andrea for a girl & Nehemiah for a boy.
22. Makaila is named after the character on Dr. Quinn Medicine woman (my mom always wanted one of us to use that name).
23. I wish I was in closer contact w/some of my cousins.
24. I love horror movies, even though I cover my eyes & get under my hubby's arm.
25. I love to read murder mysteries.
26. No, I am not psychotic (even though my mom would debate that).
27. I love to watch Prime Time Crime, 20/20 or Dateline.
28. I had long hair as a child & my girls do too.
29. I am scared of the dark (I know, it does not match what I said above).
30. I love mexican food, the hotter the better.
31. I have three sister-in-laws (Jessica, Laci & Amy).
32. I have one brother-in-law (Juan).
33. I love being w/my family when we can all be together.
34. I love being w/my hubby's family when we can all be together.
35. The louder the better (I think I was Italian in my past life).
36. I do not believe in reincarnation.
37. I love chicken fried rice & crab ragoons (cream cheese & crab wontons) w/chinese hot sauce.
38. I love most veggies (raw or cooked).
39. I could be a vegetarian (w/a little bit of chicken).
40. I do not care for cheese or ice cream.
41. I hate white milk.
42.
My hubby & I wanted a second child so we got married after dating 6 years.
43.
JD wanted to marry me when we found out we were pregnant w/Andrea, but I do not believe you have to be married to have children (it is ideal, but I do not think it has to be).
44. I am really proud of both of my brothers.
45. Michael is going to Theology school & will one day be a pastor of his own church.
46. Bo is a firefighter.
47. My sisters took themselves out of our lives (for boys).
48. My sisters are actually my dad's nieces that my parents adopted when their parents did not want them.
49. I pray every day for my sisters.
50. I use to make them be my backup singers & try to teach them to dance.
51. I miss my sisters!
52. They have children I may never get to know (Sami-2 & Steph-1).
53. I can hold a grudge & am a jealous person.
54. I love Dean Koontz books.
55. I loved the Harry Potter book series & have all the books & movies.
56. I love the Twilight series (will probably own the books & movies).
57. I laugh when I am nervous &/or scared.
58. I have a pink & blue rubber bracelet I never take off that says "Remembering" & has two tiny footprints.
59. I have really dry skin, but an oily face (like you care).
60. The one childhood memory I love the most is going camping & fishing.
61. We owned a silver Buick & Bo would sleep in the back window, while Michael & I would sleep in the backseat.
62. We had a one ton van that said "Goof Troopin" on the back.
63. My hubby & I did not have a car for a while & had to use that van a few years ago.
64. I was born & raised in Amarillo, TX.
65. I would hate to have to move away from my parents.
66. I get annoyed easily.
67. In all I have 9 nephews (Alex, Connor, Dobie, Collin, Pepper, Dominick, Ethan, Cash & Carson) & 2 nieces (Meagan & Cadence).
68. I sing "You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings" to my older brother (he really is).
69. I love to be outside.
70. I have a small case of OCD & am a little bit of a germaphob.
71. I love to scrapbook.
72. I love to take pictures of my kids & outdoor things.
73. I believe in & love God.
74. I believe Jesus the only way to Heaven & I love Him too.
75. I hate when people do not capitalize Him when referring to God or Jesus!
76. Another childhood memory I love to remember is playing hide & seek in the dark w/the neighborhood kids. Ahhhh, the good ole days.
77. I am scared of dogs!
78. I am scared of motorcycles, even tho the hubby thinks he is getting one some day.
79. I grew up in the same house my mama was raised in.
80. Thanksgiving & Christmas are my favorite holidays because we are all together.
81. I love to sing, but cannot bring myself to do it in front of anyone.
82. I think I am good at singing, but cannot bring myself to do it in front of anyone.
83. I do not want to get older because it means my parents are getting older.
84. The smell of bananas & yellow apples (together) reminds me of my grandma's kitchen when I was younger.
85. I love old music! Thanks to my Dad!
86. I love black & white movies, especially if there is singing & dancing.
87. I love life! No matter how hard it seems to be.
88. I love to listen to my dad & brothers sing. Even when my dad makes up his own lyrics.
89. I would like to be a child advocate or social worker, but I do not want to follow the 'rules'.
90. I did not vote for Obama, but I pray for him & his family everyday.
91. My hubby is my rock & I am glad he is the one God gave me to go through what we have gone through.
92. I wish I lived on a farm & grew my own food.
93. I am scared of thunder (more than I am of the dark).
94. I love Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice (I hardly ever miss an episode).
95. I only have a few close friends @ work.
96. I LOVE peanut butter.
97. I have been @ my job for 8 years & 10 months.
98. I am a big cry baby; when I am mad, sappy movies, the news, men crying, sad stories, etc. give me tissues!!
99. I love being a soccer mom & PTA mom.
100. I want to be as good a parent as my parents are!

No comments: