Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Capture Your Grief Day 2 - Identity



When I was a young teenager I was reading my bible and started reading the book of Nehemiah. He was so strong and hardworking and had a love for God. I just knew from that moment I was going to name my future son Nehemiah. I have always liked the name Christopher, so I just put the two together.

When I saw my precious son for the first time, he was absolutley perfect! He was fully developed from his head to his toes. He had beautiful lips and the cutest little ears and nose. I breaks my heart that no sound ever passed those beautiful lips and his eyes never saw my face while he was here on earth, but I know he makes beautiful sounds in heaven singing with the angels. and warms my heart that his first sight was of Jesus recieving him.

Nehemiah means: Comforted by God. How fitting that I would be drawn to this name reading my bible and picking it out for my future son. God knew I would have a stillborn baby and He lead me to this name.  






No comments: