Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Why I Fight!

As you all already know, the past 4 years I have walk in the March for Babies & I am always talking about how it is my passion! Well, today I would like to share a little bit more about why I am part of this great organization!

A few close friends:
This is my sweet friend Nancy; we actually met through the March of Dimes. 
Her precious Bubbas was born @ 28weeks on November 3, 2008. He was in the NICU for 4 months  & had to have numerous surgeries. Unfortunately, he passed January 3, 2010. 

 These are our dear friends Blakni & John; I went to HS with Blakni & JD went to HS with John. 
Their baby girl Kinley Grace was diagnosed with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. She came sooner than expected & her condition was worse than expected. She lived for 2 hours & 37 minutes; they only got about 10 minutes with her before she passed.

As a mother, I believe we have to stick together & be the voice of our angel children. If my participation with the March of Dimes can prevent families of future heartbreak, then I am willing to keep fighting! 


No comments: