Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy 4th Angelverary

It is hard to believe it has been 4 years since you graced us with your presence. We miss you so much, especially today.

I still dream of the day I delivered you & how beautiful you were. I dream of all the things I wish I could have had with you here on Earth. Playing with your sisters & tormenting them as young brothers do. Daddy showing you how to throw a ball & signing you up for football. For now I will settle on just dreams.

Even though you now have a little brother, you will always be my first born son.

This afternoon we plan to take our little hats we made in your honor to the hospital you were born on that cool October day. We plan to go to the park & send balloon messages your way.

Here are Nehemiah's Hats:

These are the small ones. These are the larger ones.
They are ready to go!

Keep watch over us until one day we meet again my darling son.

Happy Birthday my angel!

Love Always,
Mommy, Daddy, Andrea, Makaila & Crispin

No comments: