Saturday, October 01, 2011

4th October

I cannot believe in just a few weeks it will be 4 years since you, my precious Nehemiah, was born sleeping. Not a day goes by that I do not think about you. What life would be like right now in this moment with you here with us. In time it has gotten easier, but we have definitely not ever forgotten. Every October I experience a smell that triggers every emotion imaginable, I just wonder if this year will be any different.

Every year we have done something as a family to celebrate your angelversary. This year is no different. I have been making little knitted hats to donate to the NICU at the hospitals. I even have daddy helping me! I was thinking about getting a tattoo next year since I will not be nursing, but let's see if I don't wimp out.


We plan to walk this morning at the Walk to Remember at Memorial Park. I made this little picture for you just for this month.

We love you son & miss you everyday! You will always live in our hearts!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Andrea, Makaila & Crispin


No comments: