Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 3rd Angelversary!

It honestly does not feel like we lost you 3 years ago. I still remember everything from the day we received our devastating news to the next day you were born into this world.

I was honestly afraid to see you, but you were beautiful! You had ten fingers & toes, your ears where formed on the side of your head along with your nose on your face & your lips were slightly parted. Your eyes were still sealed tightly as you never got to open them & look us in the face.

I was too scared to pick you up for fear that you would fall apart, so I just touched you everywhere & talked to you. Sometimes I wish I had had the nurse put you in my arms. Your skin was soft & clean from having been bathed. The little cards they gave us with your footprints are a reminder that you were here.

We love you son & will never forget you.

Love Always,
Mommy, Daddy, Andrea, Makaila & Crispin

Nehemiah's Story


No comments: