Friday, January 16, 2009

GOd HaS PoSitiVe AnSwErs

You say:"It's Impossible" God says:"All things are possible" Luke 18:27 You say:"I'm too tired" God says:"I will give you rest" Matt. 11:28-30
You say:"Nobody really loves me" God says:"I love you" John 3:1-6 & 3:34
You say:"I can't go on" God says:"My grace is sufficient" 2 Cor. 12:9 & Psalm 91:15
You say:"I can't figure things out" God says:"I will direct your steps" Proverbs 3:5-6
You say:"I can't do it" God says:" You can do all things" Phil. 4:13
You say:"I'm not able" God says:"I am able" 2 Cor. 9:8
You say:"It's not worth it" God says:"It will be worth it" Roman 8:28
You say:"I can't forgive myself" God says:"I forgive you" 1John 1:9 & Rom. 8:1
You say:"I can't manage" God says:"I will supply all your needs" Phil. 4:19
You say:"I'm afraid" God says:"I have not given you a spirit of fear" 2Tim. 1:7
You say:"I'm always worried & frustrated" God says:"Cast all your cares on Me" 1Peter 5:7
You say:"I'm not smart enough" God says:"I give you wisdom" 1Cor. 1:30
You say:"I feel alone" God says:"I will never leave your or forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

No comments: