Friday, January 01, 2016

Reflections of 2015

Here I am again, posting about my amazing points of the year that God has ever so graciously allowed me to enjoy!
We missed a lot of family this year that could not make it for the holidays, but we still had a blast.

~ January ~ 
  My baby boy turned 4 years old


 ~ March ~
 My pretty girl turned 12 (very front center)


~ April ~
 Celebrated our Lord's Resurection with family - here are some of the grandkids



 Our Family Team this year for March for Babies


My beautiful girl went to her first prom with her best friend Tory 
and I made her dress - my first formal dress, was not perfect, but she loved it
 

~ May ~
Last Day of School - they were excited to start Summer Vacation
 
 
~ August ~ 

First day as a Senior and 7th Grader


 I do not have a photograph of me accepting my 15year service award, so I added the next best thing - not many people my age can say they have been at the same job as long I have.
 

 ~ September ~
  Went to homecoming with her best friend Tory (our adopted son)
 

~ October ~ 
We enjoyed a beautiful evening lighting luminaries in memory of all 
the little angels gone to soon.


 Our donations for the hospital, we made smocks for 
the NICU to go along with our usualy tunics, hats and buntings  



 We celebrated our 8th Angelversary for Nehemiah


This beautiful lady turned 18
 

~ November ~
 Thanksgiving was a blast! Since my brother worked on Thanksgiving, we celebrated with my mother-in-law (here with the kids)

 Here is a little of the clan from my mom's Thanksgiving


~ December ~
 
My precious Christmas presents


     Family portrait on Christmas Eve


My children getting ready to ring in the new year!

We had a blast watching movies and stuffing our faces full of good food.
Here is a Toast to You and Your family this New Year from our Family!

No comments: