Sunday, October 18, 2015

8th Angelversary

I know I say this every year, but I cannot believe it has been 8 years already since I gave birth to a sleeping angel! 

I woke up this morning to take my daugther to work and then go to the local Dollar Tree to get some boxes for our donations. When I returned home, my husband had warned me "not to make a big deal when I get on Facebook". So, I sat down at my desk and was getting ready to do listen to my church's online sermon when I thought I would check Facebook first....

Well, I was ugly crying by the time I had read through what he had written me, along with all of the sweet comments. Here is a screenshot of one of the posts he left me:


Here are the donations boxed up and ready to be delivered in a little bit. My parents usually join us in the evening for balloons and sparklers, but they are out of town this weekend. But we plan to still fire off our sparklers and eat cupcakes. 


I posted this little tunic because I just love the vintage look to the fabric. This is one my mom made. 
 
The patterns for the tunics and buntings are from Angel Outfitters.
(There are some knitted hats at the bottom of the box my mom made too).

 

No comments: