Thursday, June 17, 2010

More to Expect...

We found out today that we go to our 1st Trimester Screening on June 28th. Really nervous about having to answer questions & being poked & prodded. I read on the Texas Tech website about this screening & it seems like a lot. Makes my heartbeat a little faster & I start feeling a little nauseous, or that could just be the pregnancy. But I know it will be worth it if it helps us to have a healthy baby in the end.

JD says he is nervous about us having another baby & I really feel good about it. I just have a really good feeling about this one.
I am not saying I am not nervous at all or that I won't be nervous if I feel something out of the ordinary or perhaps as we approach the 20 week mark. With Nehemiah I had nightmares & bad feelings the entire time, like something was trying to prepare me for what was to come. It is hard to explain if you have never experienced anything like that before. It was like a premonition of sorts. I am not trying to say I am psychic or anything like that, but they do say that people know sometimes.

Makaila has been saying some really funny things. Being pregnant makes a person a little gassier & well, the other day I had to let out a little & she asked, "Mom, was that the baby?" She asked me today, "Will the baby be here next Monday?" When we tried explaining the baby will be here in January she wanted to know if that means the baby will be older than her (her birthday is in March). I am anxious to hear all the other questions she will ask as time goes on. I had read a blog when I was pregnant with her about a woman who was pregnant &
had a 3 year old little boy. He would always say he wished he could climb inside to keep his baby sister company until she came out. I always got a kick out of what he had to say.

For now though, I just continue to pray for my marriage & for my children (born & unborn). For I know everything that happens is God's Will.



"You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Psalm 139:16

1 comment:

Erika L Fierro said...

I hope n pray the best for the Reyna family, even though we haven't seen eachother in a long time, yall will always hold a special place in my heart..