Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CHECKiNG iN & GETTiNG READY...

Wow!, I cannot believe we are already to the end of the month of February 2010. What a year this has started off to be. I am praying for better things & happiness to come my way.

I am definitely not one to be down & cry about my problems. I do have bad days though where I do not feel like getting out of bed or going to work. But if I didn't I would go crazy. I have a really good friend who brings me back up to where I need to be when I start to doubt myself or let myself get down. She does not sugarcoat anything either. LOL! I also have the grace of God to help me.

But, what is keeping me up right now is the fact that I am getting pumped about the March for Babies 2010. This is my 2nd year to be a part of this awesome organization. I have met some really great people & it feels good to know that I can help make a difference. I do not feel you had to have a preemie or a child with a genetic disorder or birth defect to be a part of the March of Dimes. You can do it for a friend or loved one, even your future grandchildren. Every little bit helps & that is what matters. These babies are what matters.

When a good friend of mine approached me to be a part of the March of Dimes, I did not feel like I belonged. I mean, my baby was not born alive or with a birth defect. I will, unfortunately, never get to know why my son did not make it into this world alive at full-term, until I meet Jesus that is.
However, once I started reading the info & listening to other mother's I knew I belonged here. Hopefully one day we can prevent deaths during pregnancy & help all mothers come full-term & even know what causes birth defects that we can one day prevent them from occurring. It is a far stretch, but I believe it can happen.

So, if you are in my area & would like to walk with me & my team or perhaps you just want to donate, please visit my Team Nehemiah site & sign up or donate. All donations are tax deductible.
You can even start your own team if you wish.

So, let's save us some babies!!



"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, You are still with me!""
Psalm 139:14-18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.