Thursday, July 09, 2009

BaCk FrOm VaCaTiOn.....

Hellllooooooo!!
God is Good!
Well, we went on our 4th of July vacation to Jacsboro, TX. We left at 5:00a.m. on Friday. Here is a picture of the sun rising. We stayed at the Fort Richardson RV Park & visited their lake two days. It was smokin hot down there! It did rain the third day, which we headed into town to get my parents some flip flops. Yes, I said Flip Flops! As my dad would say, "Those aren't real shoes!" & the fourth day was only in the 80's.
They have beautiful trails & scenery. I was truly in aw.
It made me think, "How can someone actually believe in the 'Big Bang' theory?" What a crock! The trees, deer, rabbits, butterflies, even the moths were beautiful! There was a baby deer (aka fawn) that would come out for you to see, two bunnies & when we went on our nature trail, there were two huge vultures & a dead armadillo.
Only God could have created these kinds of things.
KK on a trail of stairs...

Papa & My Girls


Mom showing her "Guns"

Who is this?
Papa, before the umbrella broke...

Can you believe this? We were shocked
she actually let it go up her arm!


I would definitely return & recommend this place to anyone looking for peace, quiet & beautiful scenery. We had a blast even if we got sunburned, bitten by mosquitoes & poured sweat.

No comments: