Friday, April 10, 2009

GoOD FriDaY

Today is the day we Christians remember as the day Christ was beaten, humiliated & hung on a cross to die for our sins so that you & I can have everlasting life.

I feel the story of Jesus being crucified is the most memorable story of the Bible. It is hard to imagine how a man could let someone do this to Him without a fight or struggle. To know that you were born to die one day for someone else sin. Who would do that? When I read the story or hear the story at church, it brings to tears to my eyes.
We are selfish & hateful & would never give up so much for someone else. As a mother, I would not want to watch my child be crucified for people who are so full of sin.

My question is, how could you not want to give up everything & glorify a God who gave up everything for you?

I want to be Your hands,
I want to be Your feet,
I'll go where You sent me.

This is the lifetime I turned my back on you
From now on, I'll go so Send me where You want me to I finally have a mission I promise I'll complete I don't need excuses When I am your hands and feet ~Audio Adrenaline



For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

1 comment:

amarillo_bo said...

so true. this proves that God is Love! He loves us so much.