Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nehemiah's 1 Year Memorial

Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 5:00pm we celebrated the life of Nehemiah Christopher Reyna.
Our family joined us on this glorious, yet windy, day @ the park.
We praised God, wrote notes & attached them to balloons to send off to Heaven......

Nehemiah was born sleeping @ 20 weeks gestation, on October 18, 2007. He was here & he left his mark.
If I have learned anything from my experience, it is never to take life for granted, God is good & in control of all things. Be thankful everyday for what you do have. There is always someone else who has it worse than you.

We have come a long way in this journey and I have the wonderful support system of my family. And an extended family @ The Hope & Healing Place.
(if you live in or near Amarillo, hit me up & I can get you in contact w/them)




 
Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Matthew 5:4

Unfortunately, I did not notice the date on my camera was wrong until the very end, that is why it shows January on some of the pix.































No comments: