Monday, December 24, 2012

New Traditions

So I was watching Sister Wives, before anyone judges, this is a very interesting show. On the show one of the wives made all the children pj's to open on Christmas Eve.

I thought that would be the coolest, easiest gift to make for my kiddos. In the future I hope to make them for my niece & nephews as well. 

Anyway, I let the kids pick out the design they wanted & set to Googling the easiest way to make these & looked at countless YouTube videos. Finally getting my nerve up to make them.The whole time Makaila thought I was making them blankets...hehehe
 
My original plan was to let the kids open them at my mom's on Christmas Eve & let them try them on for everyone. Except something came over me last night & I thought I had better let them open them now. Everyone will see them on Christmas morning anyway.

Oh, thank you baby Jesus that I did. Because the ones I made for Makaila & Crispin where both snug in the waist area & Makaila's were too short. 
You can't really tell here because KK is sitting, but they are short..

So, I got up early this morning to make them each another pair. My only dilemma was I did not have anymore of the cute pink material Makaila had picked out.

Now I think KK's look like "skinny jean" style lounge pants...lol



No comments: