Sunday, November 20, 2011

THANKSgiving

It is that time of year again!

That time we know as fall, browning leaves, cooler weather, withering plants, snow, winter.

This month is Thanksgiving & we have plenty to be thankful for here in our little household.

Just as last year, I have been listing daily the things I am most thankful for on my Facebook. It is great to share with others what makes you happy & thankful.

I love the holidays because I get to spend time with my brother & his family who do not live close to us. It is a precious time that I always hope goes by slowly.

My main thanks I give this month are:
My Health & Being Alive
My Marriage & Husband

My 3 Healthy Children
My Precious Angel Nehemiah
My Parents
My Siblings
The Past, Present & Future Service Men & Women Serving our Country
My Job
My House & Car

What are you most thankful for?


Psalm 107:1 "Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
Thanksgiving to the Lord for His great works of deliverance for His mercy endures forever."

No comments: